вторник, 19 апреля 2011 г.

"Crazy" - International!

Hi all! I like to read blogs craftswomen, I read blogs almost daily. But I myself, in April has not written at all or anything. Corrects her mistake. I have to try your hand at my new technique of "crazy-wool''. I made ​​a tunic for my daughter. I knitted bodice, but the sleeves and bottom tunic made ​​crazy.

Crazy do so: on the pattern of water-soluble nonwoven impose a pattern of yarn (yarn can be spread very densely, but I wanted openwork detail) and covers the second piece of water-soluble interlining. Gently  consolidate the sandwich sewing pins and stitch on the sewing machine up and down.  Width between the stitches of 2 cm (about 1 inch)  When the work was finished, I washed in warm water and dissolve interlining. Sewn detail to the bodice and ... done! It's easy! At first my daughter did not like the tunic. She said: "Only the crazy can to put " crazy ", but now she's happy to dress tunic. Little girls so fickle! :-)

I used yarn from Italy, Turkey and Australia, a watersoluble flizelin from Germany, my hands from Russia. Turned "Crazy" - International!

1 комментарий: