воскресенье, 23 января 2011 г.

You can see what's going on with felt when using it.




Many people say to me: "Yes, today is your felting looks nice, but what will happen to him after a while?" I sewed for my daughter's coat of felt. I live in southern Russia and is usually cold autumn begins in November, but this autumn started very early, and in October it was very cold. My daughter started wearing this coat on October 5. Why do I remember that day so precisely? It's her birthday!Then still had warm days when she did not put on this coat, but these days there were not many. Our winters are not very cold, this year's snowfall was only 3 times. It turns out that my daughter wears a coat of about 2.5 months. She wears it to school 5 days a week, on weekends she puts it, when visits to classes on knitting. Daughters really like this coat! Today I took a few photos. You can see what's going on with felt when using it.
My daughter goes to school with a satchel and its rough strap. I'm worried that felt affected by these straps. See for yourself whether this is so.

 In the place where the cuff of the sleeves rubbing against the coat is pellets.

1 комментарий:

  1. Hello Elena, Thank you for adding my album to your favourites. The coats are beautifully tailored and embellished. Your style of felting is very different to many I have seen. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Cheers Joan

    ОтветитьУдалить