пятница, 4 февраля 2011 г.

Skirt "Rose".



Finally I can show you my new work. In order to create it, I had to learn a new technique for me - batik. My hobbies occupy too much space. I do not know how my family still withstands it! First there was a table for felting (it is very big), and now the frame for batik ... The house is reigning my hobbies. What luck to have a family in which you have the support and understanding! I took silk, painted it, added hair and got Nuno-felt. This skirt has no seam on the wrong side.
The idea of this skirt came at me in the summer. Do not be too strict for my rose, I am not a professional artist.

 
I've still got a lot of silk ...

1 комментарий:

  1. Clearly you are a felt artist! Everything you felt looks like a painting of watercolors with the blendyness and flowers! Do you have a pattern for this skirt?

    ОтветитьУдалить